The V Foundation

Jeff Grady designet at mailhost.nando.net
Mon Mar 11 20:34:34 EST 1996

The V Foundation for Cancer Research is proud to announce that we have
established an Internet site.

Please visit our site at:       http://www.jimmyv.org

The V Foundation is a charitable organization dedicated to saving lives
by helping find a cure for cancer.  The V foundation hopes that our
Internet site will help create an urgent awareness among all Americans
of the importance of the fight against cancer while generating a
broad-based support for cancer research.  The V Foundation  advocates
education, fund raising and philanthropy in the fight against cancer.

The V Foundation carries Jim Valvano's name and empowers others with his
winning spirit, carrying on the creed he lived by: "Don't give up, don't
ever give up!"

We thank you for your time and hope that you enjoy visiting our Internet
site.

Sincerely,
The V Foundation
email:  forv at jimmyv.org