cell splitting problem

o0c9869 at tam2000.tamu.edu o0c9869 at tam2000.tamu.edu
Tue Mar 12 12:13:09 EST 1996

Michael:

I happened me twice with a bovine macrophages line. I solve the problem in
this way:

1. Once adding the T-E gently shake the flask on an horizontal surface (as
the surface of the hood).

2. Play with the [T-E] and the t'. : Lower [] allows you to shake them longer.

3. In the case you are using a source of fibrin, as FCS on the bottom of
the flas, be sure it is evenly distributen on the surface of the flask
before adding the cells.

Hope it will help.
Bye.

Ophelia.