DATA BASE?: STE2 & STE3: yeast & humans.

Richard Aaron Warnock erawtech at leland.Stanford.EDU
Fri Mar 15 06:32:14 EST 1996

In article <Pine.ULT.3.91.960314174357.13504C-100000 at>,
Teresa Binstock  <binstoct at> wrote:
>QUESTION about data base, if any:

>	I would like to "pin-down" whether or not the human STE2 and STE3
>molecules reported by Patel et al are homologous to S. Cerevisiae
>molecules with the same nomenclature.
>	Are there data bases other than Medline that would yield such
>I would be very appreciative of being informed about such data bases and
>how to access them. E-mails directly to me would be appreciated and/or to
>the newsgroups if such distribution is appropriate.

You may access the National Institutes of Health-Natl. Cntr. for
Biotech. Info. databases via web-browser (eg Netscape) at:

Or Natl. Library of Medicine at:

Also find the G-protein Coupled Receptor database at:

Blast sequence similarity searches at NCBI may also be done by email,
or via gopher.

"Nothing more is needed to destroy a man, than the conviction that his
life's work is useless."  -Antonin Artaud

erawtech at (R. Aaron Warnock)