intracellular calcium

anthonyp at anthonyp at
Sun Mar 17 13:40:07 EST 1996

In article <runes.9.0012C569 at>, <runes at> writes:

> I would like to know if there is a protocol out there for staining 
> intracellular calcium
> Rune Sundset
> runes at


Yes, thousands of them.  The best thing for you to do is get hold of a catalog 
from a complany called "Molecular Probes." Or at least, call them at 
(503) 465-6504

and tell them you want product information and referances on Fluo-3, Indo-1 
(which ones you choose will depend on your istrumentation) or whatever new 
calcium-sensitive dyes they are hawking (there is a new one, I can't remember 
what it is called).

good luck

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list