J774E cells?

Mara Michelle Casar mmc9 at ACPUB.DUKE.EDU
Tue Mar 26 09:52:16 EST 1996

Hi - I'm a graduate student at Duke University and I'm trying to find
someone who has some J774E cells that they'd be willing to share.  These
are mouse monocyte/macrophage cells, and I only need a small amount for a
ligand binding and uptake experiment I'm planning.  If anybody out there
has some or knows someone who has some, please e-mail me and let me
know.  (Obviously, the closer to Durham, NC the better, but I'm
flexible.)  Thanks a lot!

-Mara Casar
Cell and Molecular Biology Program
Duke University Medical Center