Postdoctoral Position Available

Herbert M Geller PhD geller at umdnj.edu
Wed Mar 27 11:00:40 EST 1996

Newsgroups: bionet.neuroscience
Subject: Postdoctoral Position Available

A Postdoctoral Position for the study of novel molecules involved in
neural/glial interactions will be available in my laboratory on July 1,
1996.  We are interested in identifying glial-derived molecules involved
in neuronal guidance, especially those molecules that serve to inhibit
neuronal growth and migration.  This is an NIH-supported position.  The
research project will involve neural and glial cell biology, molecular
biology and perhaps biochemistry.  The ideal candidate will be interested
in the function of glial cells and have had publications involving
the application of molecular biology to the nervous system.

Herbert M. Geller, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Pharmacology
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Piscataway, NJ 08854
e-mail: geller at umdnj.edu