Handbook of Fluorescent Probes and Research Chemicals

Dick Haugland probes at TELEPORT.COM
Sun Nov 10 12:07:58 EST 1996

Our Handbook of Fluorescent Probes and Research Chemicals, Sixth Edition
is finally at the printer and should be mailed to people on our mail
list during late November.  The first copy of this 700-page reference
book is available free and can be requested through our Web site
(http:www.probes.com).  Copies will be available for browsing at the
Cell Biology meeting.

An Acrobat version of the Handbook is already available at the Web site
and an html version is being prepared.

Because it has grown so big, this Handbook does not include the extended
bibliography from our previous Handbooks; however, our entire
bibliography of over 24,000 references mostly on fluorescent probes is
available in searchable form at our Web site.

We also welcome submission of pictures for future publication covers.

Dick Haugland, President
Molecular Probes, Inc.
Eugene OR 97405