Angiogenesis Research

angelpet4u at angelpet4u at
Mon Nov 11 19:16:50 EST 1996

Hello everyone.  My group has developed a novel in vitro human
angiogenesis model, and we are looking for other interested parties to
collaborate with.  Our main interest is in angiogenesis as it pertains to
cancer, but we realize that the model has vast potential in other areas as
well, particularly cardiology and opthalmology.  If you are interested, or
want to know more, please email angelpet4u at  Thank you!
Don't be fooled by the name . . . I'm not a bimbo, but I play one on the net!