Na/K ATPase Antibodies

James Stiehr jstiehr at bioreagents.com
Tue Nov 12 20:43:10 EST 1996

Wei Wong wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a reliable, commercially available Na+/K+ ATPase
> antibody (preferably a polyclonal)?  I've tried the monoclonal from
> Biomol, and I can't seem to get it to work on MDCK membrane preps.

Our company, Affinity BioReagents, Inc. has many Na/K ATPase antibodies
for various applications.  We also have many other ion transport protein
antibodies such as SERCA ATPase, Ryanodine Receptor, PMCA ATPase, H/K
ATPase, Phospholamban and others.  For a complete list and extensive
technical information, visit our web site at
http://www.bioreagents.com/affinity

Sincerely,
James Stiehr
jstiehr at bioreagents.com