Faculty Position - UMass/Boston

Ron Etter etter at umbsky.cc.umb.edu
Wed Nov 13 10:26:05 EST 1996

CELL BIOLOGIST

UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS BOSTON

Assistant Professor, tenure-track position available in the
Department of Biology, Fall 1997.  We seek an individual to
teach an undergraduate course in cell biology, and a graduate
course in their specialty.  The successful candidate is
expected to establish an externally funded research program
utilizing cellular and molecular techniques to study cell or
developmental biology in prokaryotic or eukaryotic systems.  We
are interested in candidates who are strongly committed to
excellence in undergraduate teaching and who can participate in
a general education curriculum for non-majors. Postdoctoral (or
equivalent professional experience) is required.  Send a letter
describing your background, interests and goals in research and
teaching, CV, reprints, and three letters of reference to Dr.
Kenneth Kleene, Chair of Cell Biology Search Committee, Biology
Department, UMass Boston, 100 Morrissey Blvd., Boston, MA
02125-3393.  Deadline for receipt of applications is December
15, 1996.  FAX 617-287-6650, email: kleene at umbsky.cc.umb.edu.
University of Massachusetts Boston is an Affirmative Action,
Equal Opportunity, Title IX employer.  Women and minorities are
encouraged to apply.