Human NT2 cell lines

David Sokal maxsok at unix.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 11:33:00 EST 1996

Does anyone out there have any experience in growing and differentiating
human NT2 cell lines?

I am a first year PhD student at Nottingham University who is going to be
looking at growing dissociative and organotypic cultures on multi-micro
electrode plates (MMEPs).  This requires the presence of functional
synapses.  At present I cannot find any literature with regards to this
problem.  So if anyone could help me with information about this cell line
or methods for differentiation it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Dave Sokal