apoptosis detection

Li-Hsien Lin lilin at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Fri Nov 22 18:19:43 EST 1996

	I am having problem getting Apoptosis Detetion Kit that I
purchased to work nicely. This is a TUNEL assay with fluorescein-dUTP. My
tissue is 4% paraformaldehyde fixed (16h postfix) 20 um rat brain frozen
sections. They are treated with Triton X-100 and Proteinase K before the
TUNEL assay. On the postive control (DNase I treated), I only got the
cells at the edges to show fluoresent staining. I will appreciate anyone who
can give me suggestions about this problem. Thanks a lot.