Mitochondrial disorder

rand61711 at aol.com rand61711 at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 13:38:07 EST 1996

I forgot that in same book : Mitochodria Biogeneisis and Degradation,
there was referece to  "arsenate" as having major damage affect. Don't
know if hair analysis of arsnic content would help.   Also, zinc too low
is as bad as zinc too high, apparently.  Same with iron.
And, oxygenation of cell is important  to mitochodria health, so breathing
exercises might help, along with all other particular nutrients.  I have
seen that Vit-E seems to increase capillaries, as does exercise, such
delivering the oxygen.