Angiogenesis anyone?

Randy Read rndy at
Fri Oct 4 09:42:38 EST 1996

In article <01bbb1b0$12068c00$3384eea5 at Anything> "Stephen M. Schwartz"
<S.M.Schwartz at> writes:
> I suggest posting this to the newsgroup.  That
> group is devoted to vascular biology.
> Lazrs Lng <lazrslng at> wrote in article
> <531rrr$ncu at>...
> > My group is currently investigating angiogenesis and looking for others
> > who would care to collaborate.  We have a novel human model . . . Please
> > e-mail Lazrs  Lng
> > Lazarus Long

I wouldn't bother taking this guy seriously, because he thinks he's being
clever.  Lazarus Long is a character from a Heinlein science fiction novel.
His distinguishing characteristic is that, through a happy series of
mutations, he doesn't age.  Hence the "novel human model".

Randy Read