Ion-free water for human consumption?

Colin Bigam cbigam at cts.com
Sat Oct 5 22:16:38 EST 1996

Thusly spake my own self, cbigam at cts.com (Colin Bigam):

>Just a note;
>There _is_ reasonable evidence that Aluminium is linked to Alzheimer's
>disease, although the details are still elusive.

>Colin

...which was promptly stomped upon by people who keep up better than I.

Two people were kind enough to point out that my information was several
years out of date. I did some looking and sure enough, I blew it. While Al
hasn't been proven _not_ to contribute to Alzheimer's, the original study
that suggested it may be a cause was flawed, and invalid.

In short, there is no known connection between Al and Alzheimer's. Sorry
for the confusion folks!

Colin

|         "Her eyes had small friendly lightning        |
|          walking across them."  (R. Brautigan)        |
|  Colin Bigam:  *****NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!*****    |
|  cbigam at cts.com                 Public Key available  |