Updated WWWsite: The Antibody Resource Page

Kevin Shreder kshreder at ucsd.edu
Sat Oct 12 14:00:53 EST 1996

Updated WWWsite:  The Antibody Resource Page

The Antibody Resource Page, the first website devoted to bringing
together the vast number of resources about antibodies on the net, has
recently been updated.  The page is designed to be browsed by the
novice or expert and is divided into several sections:

EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
ONLINE JOURNALS
THE STUDY OF ANTIBODY RECOGNITION
RESOURCES TO FIND ANTIBODIES
SEARCHABLE DATABANKS AND DATABASES
ANNOUNCEMENTS
MISCELLANEOUS RESOURCES

The fourth section is particularly large and contains information on
ways to find antibodies (including how to obtain Linscott's Directory
and the Manufacturers' Specifications and Reference Synopsis (MSRS)
catalog), a large list of online companies that sell antibodies or
antibody related products (over 60 links!), and a list of companies
that sell antibodies that are not online.

I am always looking for new information and new links, so if you know
of something, please contact me.  Or just contact me to let me know
what you think of the page!

 The URL for the Antibody Resource Page is:

http://www-chem.ucsd.edu/Faculty/goodman/antibody.html/abpage.html

Kevin Shreder, Ph.D.
University of California at San Diego
kshreder at ucsd.edu