How a cell works

Steve Haas Steveh at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 14 22:46:56 EST 1996

sue at murphy.prestel.co.uk wrote:

> Ye gods Melissa!!!  Do you think your mail server can handle messages
> that long????
>
> Melissa M <mirage at sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> >Can someone send me some information on how prokaroyatic cells works and
> >eukaryotic cells work and all there components and how it all works
> >together.
>
> --
> Sue Murphy PhD         ><
> St Thomas'Hosp IVF Unit><
> London UK              ><
> Above views are my own, not necessarily my organization's!!!

Short of being a miracle, I don't think anyone knows, as of yet. Surely, if we did
know, we could make one ourselves...and we can't.

Reminds me of the standard laboratory joke; a scientist standing at a blackboard,
covered on both ends with equations, linked in the middle by the statement, "and
then a miracle occurred..."