Researchers Needed

Sarah Parina sallyp at netcom.com
Tue Oct 15 15:19:38 EST 1996

MedSearch, a medical marketing research firm located in the San Francisco
Bay Area, is conducting interviews with individuals who conduct in-vivo
(animal) research studies to obtain their feedback on an implantable drug
delivery device.  The interviews will be conducted on Thursday, October 24
and Friday October 25, 2996 at a market research facility in Burlingame,
CA.  We schedule interviews throughout each day at times that are
convenient for participants.  The interviews will take approximately 45
minutes and participants receive $100 for their time.

We are looking for researchers who work in the areas of immunology,
neurology, endrocrinology, cancer research, toxicology, pharmacology, and
other scientific areas.  If you are interested in participating in this
marketing research, please contact us at 1-800-392-3854 or e-mail us at
sallyp at netcom.com.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Sally P. Reynolds