Ion-free water for human consumption?

Tim Hollebeek tim at franck.Princeton.EDU.composers
Fri Oct 11 14:46:22 EST 1996

In article <53m3hv$alu at data.csw.net>, cbenson at CSWNET.COM writes:

> Hello Cornelius,
> My interest is in deuterium oxide which contaminates all terrestrial
> water supplies at a ratio ranging from 1:5000 to 1:7000.  It is a puzzle
> to me why so little research has been done on the deleterious effects of
> exposure to these concentrations over the human lifespan.
> H. C. Benson			cbenson at cswnet.com
> EUREKA! Idea Development	http://www.ntid.com/eureka

Ohmygod.  I think he's serious.  I'm more worried about the fact that
the US food supply IS LITERALLY OVERRUN BY RADIOACTIVE POTASSIUM IN
MUCH LARGER CONCENTRATIONS!!!!

Tim Hollebeek         | Disclaimer :=> Everything above is a true statement,
Electron Psychologist |                for sufficiently false values of true.
Princeton University  | email: tim at wfn-shop.princeton.edu
----------------------| http://wfn-shop.princeton.edu/~tim (NEW! IMPROVED!)