Help Plant Celluar Cytoplasmic Control

MCLAUGHLIN PAB4RNM at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Oct 23 07:01:02 EST 1996

Could someone please give me some suggestions as to what
journals to read and note from reguarding the above topic.
I am an undergraduate at the University of leed (UK) and this
report will be assessed and go to my degree so any help would
be appreciated.

Thank you for your time as the BIDS system I usually use is
off line.

I love you Flash but we've only got Fourteen hours to save the Earth!!

                                                             "RICH"PAB4RNM at LEEDS.AC.UK