Cell population analysis by fluorescence microscopy

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at cc.huji.ac.il
Sun Oct 27 07:18:32 EST 1996

Hi,

Does anyone have information regarding a good review/book chapter about
analysis cell population protein/DNA content using quantitative
fluorescence microscopy? My primary interest is proteins, but DNA
quantitation methods are acceptable as well.

Lacking a comprehensive review, any reference to papers published on the
subject (I've found a few, not many) would be appreciated.

Please email me as well as posting to this newsgroup, my nntp server just
might miss your posting.

Many thanks,

Iddo

--

Iddo Friedberg                             ("\''/").___..--''"`-._
Phone: (972)-2-6585459/3                    `9_ 9 )   `-.   (    ).`-.__.`)
More info: finger idoerg at shum.cc.huji.ac.il
Random quote:
Q: How many Martians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: One and a half.