looking for postdoctoral position

Rafal Butowt butowt at PRO.LOGONET.COM.PL
Tue Oct 29 14:30:42 EST 1996

My name is Rafal Butowt and I am twice graduate (biology and chemistry;
Copernicus University Poland) and Ph.D. (Role of calcium in pollen grain
maturation of higher plants; Copernicus University, Poland). I am looking
for full funded postdoctoral position. My main interest is plant cell
biology and biochemistry (calcium, plant signal transduction, Ca-ATPase,
mechanism action of plant hormones and polyamines, calcium and cell
differentiation). I have full experience on light, fluorescence and electron
microscopy fields (chemical and cryo-substitution, ultracutting, etc.),
energy-dispersive x-ray microanalysis, cyto-and immunocytochemistry, in situ
hybridisation, some methods of calcium measurements and some experience on
DNA/RNA/protein isolation and Northern/Western blotting.
I will be able to start from May 1997.

Full C.V. and recomendations on demand.