Distance Education Courses in Cell Biology

Steve Scadding scadding at uoguelph.ca
Mon Sep 16 18:54:38 EST 1996

The College of Biological Science at the University of Guelph is
considering developing a distance education version of our
introductory cell biology course.  However, we don't want to reinvent the
wheel and hence we would like to identify other institutions
(particularly in Canada) which have produced or are considering mounting
a distance education cell biology course.  If you know of any distance
education courses offered in introductory level cell biology I would
greatly appreciate it if you could send me information on the department
and institution or (even better) the name of a specific contact person.
Thanks for any assistance anyone can offer.
...Steve Scadding

Steven R. Scadding,                 Phone: 519-824-4120 Ext. 3334
Department of Zoology,              Fax:  519-767-1656
University of Guelph,
Guelph, Ontario,                    Email: scadding at uoguelph.ca
CANADA   N1G 2W1