ICE inhibitors

Louis Hom lhom at
Thu Sep 19 17:39:38 EST 1996

I'm looking to do some work with an ICE inhibitor, but it's not clear to me
what I should use.  Most folks seem to use Ac-YVAD-CHO or Ac-YVAD-cmk
(chloromethyl ketone).  They're kinda expensive, so I'm trying to find out
stuff like whether they're useful at the same concentrations, who the best
supplier is, . . . does anyone know what they're like on insect (e.g., Sf9)
cells?  Thanks.
Lou Hom >K '93		       	    	       "Into each life a little rain
lhom at  		        must fall, even in San Diego."	       	      -- from "My Blue Heaven"