Cytoplasmic streaming

Marty Faville mfaville at waikato.ac.nz
Sun Apr 6 23:31:24 EST 1997

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a fairly recent (last 5 yrs), general
review of cytoplasmic streaming in plant cells.  I have been asked, at
rather short notice, to put together a seminar session for Masters-level
students on that subject and have not been able to locate much in the way
of suitable material.

Many thanks,
Marty Faville.

Marty Faville        'I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast,
Biology Department     but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast'
University of Waikato
Hamilton, New Zealand.                           Sugarhill Gang.