Cell.Morphology at Cell.Morphology at
Thu Apr 17 11:13:16 EST 1997

mali rengan wrote:
> Hi!
> I am looking for an antibody to label centrioles in rat muscle tissue.
> Is anyone aware of  centriole specific antibody? does anyone know
> anything about anti-centrin antibody.  Thanks ,

There exitst some anti-centrin mABs. We have used the CTR210 mAB against 
Spermatozopsis-similis centrins. Unfortunately I've forgotten, who sent 
us this antibody. It might have been Dr. Fuller?
Try a database research for CTR210 and/or Spermatozopsis.

Sorry, I can't remember it more clearly...

Best wishes
Ralf Breuker
Department of Cell Morphology
NDEF 05 / Ruhr University Bochum
44780 Bochum, FRG

More information about the Cellbiol mailing list