Free Antibody Locating Service

Miguel van Bemmelen Miguel.VanBemmelen at
Thu Apr 24 07:43:14 EST 1997

In article <01bc4676$93c24940$8c7664cf at>, "Jan Green"
<serotec at> wrote:

>  We have noticed that many researchers who are looking for a particular
> antibody are posting messages to this and other news groups asking for
> assistance. Serotec offers a free antibody locating service. For more
> information check out their websites at (North America)
> or (Europe)

just as a suggestion, next time communicate your URLsin the format This will allow most people to jump directly to your
page without having to copy and paste the addresses. For the rest, thanks
for the hint.