PCR problem

jw24 at acsu.buffalo.edu jw24 at acsu.buffalo.edu
Wed Apr 23 19:30:41 EST 1997

I am currently working on RNA protein interactions. One part of my
project is to locate the cis-action sequences on a specific mRNA 3'-UTR.
Therefore I need to generate different length RNAs. I used PCR to get
the entire 3'-UTR and that was successful. But when I used a primer
designed to anneal to the stem (5' end of the stem-loop region), it did
not work. I tried to vary the annealing temperature, I am still not able
to get my PCR work. Does anyboty has any sujestions? Please e-mail
(jw24 at acsu.buffalo.edu) me the answer. Thanks!