gel documentation systems - comments anyone?

Sam Michaelson sam.michaelson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Apr 23 11:22:43 EST 1997

G'day there,

My lab is looking at buying a video gel documentation system.  The ones
we are looking at are:  Pharmacia ImageMaster system,  and the BioRad
GelDoc 1000 system.  I have also heard mention of a system called the
'Eagle Eye', but have been unable to find out who the supplier is.

If anyone has had any experience with any of these systems (good or bad)
or comments to make, I would like to hear from you.  If you post to this
ng, please email me as well, we have gremlins in the server.....

Thanks all,

Sam Michaelson    sam.michaelson at dsto.defence.gov.au