Dog antibodies??

Jackie E. Kylander jek at med.unc.edu
Fri Apr 25 11:01:00 EST 1997

In article <3360B965.4E9B at medtronic.com>, "Brian C.A.Fernandes"
<brian.fernandes at medtronic.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I am having a tough time in trying to locate antibodies against dog
>antigens, especially for inflammatory markers such as dog
>monocytes/macrophages, IL-1a, TNF-a, etc.
>
>I would appreciate any help, tips, etc.
>
>Thanks
>
>Brian

Just a thought, have you tried Linscott's directory? Most med school
libraries should have it. It lists polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies,
antigens, serum products, etc. and the companies that sell them. Ususal
disclaimers apply--been a happy user for >10 years.

--
Jackie E. Kylander <jek at med.unc.edu>
A/OSB