looking for a Postdoctoral Positon

Nicolas Ancellin nicolas at FERRE.SACLAY.CEA.FR
Tue Aug 26 09:07:06 EST 1997

Looking for a postdoctoral position.

	I am writing for the possibility of doing postdoctoral research
work in one laboratory.
My research work is mainly focus on the acute desensitization of the
G-protein coupled receptors ( and particularly the phospholipase-Cb linked
receptors). I hope to get a postdoctoral position in the related research
areas (receptors, cell biology...).
Currently, I am in the process of doing my Ph.D. (thesis) in France, and I
am scheduled to finish my Ph.D. program in February of 1997.
Please feel free to contact me at    nicolas at ferre.saclay.cea.fr  if you
require any further information.(CV, references...)

Sincerely yours

Scientific :
Intracellular Signaling / Receptors / G Proteins / Phospholipase C /
Adenylyl cyclase / Kinases / Desensitization / Internalization /
Pharmacological uncoupling / Phosphorylation / Cross-Talk / Orphan receptors
Technical :
Heterologous expression ( Xenopus oocytes, HEK293, CHO, COS7 ) / Calcium
measurement ( luminescence-Aequorin, fluorescence-FURA2 ) / cAMP Assay
(EIA) / Binding / Western Blot / Immunoprecipitation / Immunofluorescence /
Recombinant DNA ( cloning...) / Directed mutagenesis / Chimera / RT-PCR /
Fusion Protein

  Nicolas Ancellin
  Departement de Biologie Cellulaire et Moleculaire
  Service de Biologie Cellulaire Bat 520 p2, CEA CEN-Saclay
  F91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex, France
  Tel (33) 01 69 08 36 27       fax (33) 01 69 08 35 70
  nicolas at ferre.saclay.cea.fr