Histology of Medulla Oblongata?

Steven Stroud clovis at mursuky.campus.mci.net
Mon Dec 1 19:31:12 EST 1997

I am doing a paper on the structure of the medulla obolngata relating
to function and am having difficulty coming up with current sources of
information (my library's idea of current is something like the
mid-1970's) that are relevant to my topic (histology of the nervous
system is not covered in depth in the library either).  Any help,
either posted or emailed, would be appreciated. . .

Thanks in advance,

Steven Stroud
butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the
dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

                -Robert Heinlein:  _The Notebooks of Lazarus Long_