Cell Physiology faculty position

Dennis Goode GOODE at ZOOL.UMD.EDU
Fri Dec 12 16:54:40 EST 1997

The newly reorganized Department of Biology at the University of
Maryland, College Park announces an Assistant Professor position in
the area of CELL PHYSIOLOGY.  This is a tenure-track position.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. in an appropriate discipline and
demonstrated research excellence in the broad area of cell function.
Research may be on animal or plant systems and utilize cell
biological, physiological, biochemical, or molecular approaches.

The position is available Aug 17, 1998.

For full consideration, applicants should submit a CV, letter of
application, short description of future research goals and teaching
interests, two reprints, and the names, telephone numbers, and
addresses of three references by Jan. 15 1998 to:

Dr. Dennis Goode
Search Committee Chair
Department of Zoology
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

The position will be posted at the ASCB meeting next week and you can
see me there for more information or e-mail or call me at the address
below.

Dr. M. Dennis Goode                 Phone (301) 405-6917
Department of Zoology               Fax   (301) 314-9358
University of Maryland              e-mail goode at zool.umd.edu
College Park MD 20742