ijiwaru at ijiwaru at
Wed Dec 17 17:11:31 EST 1997

In article <OsZ68pjC9GA.267 at>,
  Randy Bretton <71020.3205 at CompuServe.COM> wrote:
> Does anyone know what happened to a product called almarBlue.  It was a
metabolic indicator used to measure cell vialability.  It was
>  a great way to make non-raidoacitive growth studies of cell in culture.  The

company went out of busbusiness boiught I wounding if someone else bought
them out.  Anyone know?

> Randy Bretton

alamar Blue is available from AccuMed International, Inc.  Phone #
(800)871-8909.	Web site:  Its
$68.25 for 25ml bottle or $173.25 for 100ml bottle.

Lyle Najita
University of California - Davis