almarBlue

ijiwaru at dcn.davis.ca.us ijiwaru at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Dec 17 17:11:31 EST 1997

In article <OsZ68pjC9GA.267 at ntdwwaaw.compuserve.com>,
  Randy Bretton <71020.3205 at CompuServe.COM> wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to a product called almarBlue.  It was a
metabolic indicator used to measure cell vialability.  It was

>  a great way to make non-raidoacitive growth studies of cell in culture.  The

company went out of busbusiness boiught I wounding if someone else bought
them out.  Anyone know?

> Randy Bretton

Randy,

alamar Blue is available from AccuMed International, Inc.  Phone #
(800)871-8909.	Web site:  www.accumed.com/micro/ablue/alamar.html.  Its
$68.25 for 25ml bottle or $173.25 for 100ml bottle.

Lyle Najita
University of California - Davis