Plasmids wanted

Leonid A. Sadofiev leosad at may.stud.pu.ru
Mon Feb 3 01:39:40 EST 1997

Dear Netters,

I'm begining to work with new theme, connected with
mechanism controlling gene expression in osteoblasts.

For my work I need some plasmids (listed below).
Could anybody point me for the source of these plasmids,
or be so kind to gift one (or more, exactly ;-)) ?
I know that the list seems to be huge, but I think that
one long letter will cause much smaller traffic in the Net
then a lot of short letters ;-).

Here is a list:

Gene              Org.               Purpose
                  1. Cruciform eating endonucleases

Gene3             Phage T7           Investigations of cruciforms
Endonuclease                         and their role in transcription

GeneVII           Phage T4                - " -

          2. Promotor regions of rat genes

Collagen I        Rat                Investigation of nuclear matrix
promotor region                      associated transcriptional factors.
Collagen III      -"-                     - " -
Osteocalcin       -"-                     - " -
Osteonectin       -"-                     - " -
Integrins         -"-                     - " -

   3. Fragments of coding parts of rat genes

Collagen I        Rat                Nothern-blot measurement
Collagen III                         of gene transcription
Osteocalcin
Osteonectin
Integrins

If you can give any of these plasmids, the more detailed description
of my work and the plans how to use them is availible.
Also availible the exchange to some extracellular matrix stuff
(highly purified collagens etc.).

Please reply to leosad at may.stud.pu.ru
Thanks in advance.

Leonid Sadofiev