Transfection of B cells

Erik Kul| Hagen e.k.hagen at labmed.uio.no
Mon Feb 3 08:20:19 EST 1997

We're trying to transient transfect different B cell-lines (Ramos, Raji,
U698) using electroporation. We have tried different voltage,
capacitance, with and without DEAE-dextran etc. with no satisfactory
results. Does anyone have any experience in successfully transfecting any
one of these above mentioned cell lines, if so I would be very pleased if
you could reply.

Thank you for your attention!

Malfrid Roe
LIIPAT, The national hospital of Norway.