anti-HDC antibody

Yoshitaka Konda ykonda at news.sb.gunma-u.ac.jp
Wed Feb 5 06:04:46 EST 1997

Does anyone know the company which makes anti-histidine decarboxylase
(HDC) antibody ?
  When I asked several researchers who had published papers using
anti-HDC antibody, all of them said that they had used all of their
anti-HDC antibody stock.  And one researcher taught me that he once
heard a company in Sweden makes it, but I could not find that company.

Is this the better group I ask questions like this ?