Lourdes Centrifuge Help

John Bohmfalk bohmfalk at tcgcs.com
Mon Feb 17 19:31:24 EST 1997

My college owns a rather old Lourdes refrigerated centrifuge.  I don't
have the model number, but it is basically a 20,000 RPM type machine.
Does anyone know if Lourdes was taken over by another centrifuge company,
or did they just go out of business?  Might rotors for this machine be
available anywhere?  If you have a Lourdes, who services it for you?  Any
idea where I might get a copy of an owner's manual?  I have several other
questions I'd like to talk with someone about.

If you can help me, please email me at the address below, or post here.

Thanks for your help.

John Bohmfalk
Biology Dept.
Hastings College