Chromium in body

John Brandt gymnastjohn at msn.com
Wed Feb 19 10:53:30 EST 1997

In general, your kidneys take care of getting rid of everything
floating around in your blood, including minerals. That is why we
have a daily requirement of things besides regular food.
I am not certain of the specific role of Chromium picolinate,
however, some minerals such as irona and chromium are very important
cofactors of proteins. That is to say that without these certain
minerals these proteins could not work at all.
Toxicity question: Everything is toxic at some point (too much water
and you drown!) Seriously,though,the box or bottle in which your
supplement comes in is required by law (FDA) to list such things.