Homepage of cell lines

RHODES at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU RHODES at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU
Fri Feb 21 10:12:45 EST 1997

I'm not a subscriber to the list, but would very much appreciate
the assistance of those who are.  I am looking for a web site which
would be titled (if I ran it) The Cell Line Site (or something
similar).  I'm looking for essentially a list of commonly used lines,
their origin, ideal growth conditions, availability, advantages and
disadvantages, etc....

Searches have turned up little so far, so I'd appreciate any direction.

Thanks 10^6.

| DAVID G. RHODES             O==O  PHONE 860-486-5413        |
| SCHOOL OF PHARMACY; U-92    O==O  FAX   860-486-4998        |
| UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT   O==O                            |
| STORRS, CT  06269-2092      O==O  RHODES at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU  |