Immunohistochemistry help

melvnr at hg.uleth.ca melvnr at hg.uleth.ca
Thu Feb 20 20:47:03 EST 1997

Th protocol for a Mab I want to apply calls for the addition of 10% normal donkey serum (NDS). I want to make a total volume of 12ml of the solution containing the Mab. Does this mean that I add 10% of the total volume? In other words, do I add 1200 microlitres (12000 microlitre total volume x 0.10) of NDS? Similarly, the protocol calls for 0.4% Triton-X 100; is that 0.4% of the total volume (12ml), so that I would add 48 microlitres (12000 microlitres x 0.004)? Please respond by e-mail as I have limited ac
cess to news groups. melvnr at hg.uleth.ca.