ATP

Marc Kless marckless at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 21:06:37 EST 1997

I am a grade 11 biology student, and I was interested to find the  formula
of ATP.  I have a diagram, but I'm not sure that if I just count the
number of carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen ect.. atoms that I will have the corect
formula.  I have inquired around with some of my teachers and they all
told me that they had never seen it writen down in such a way before.  If
someone does know the answer, I would greatly appreciate if they could
return me e-mail.  I can be reached at :
Marc Kless @ aol.com

Thank you in advance

Marc