cell cycle synchronization

P.Groenen peter.groenen at med.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed Feb 26 15:07:08 EST 1997

Ok, here's the problem. I know there is probably nothing like "the" good
method but still I would like to figure out the following.
I am drifting into the direction of cell cycle regulation a little bit with
regard to my research topic at the moment. I have read some review articles
and some general articles about cell cycle synchronization. I know most of
the chemicals I can order and were they interfere. I have tried several of
them. However, what I realy miss as a detailed description of the possible
way to use the several methods,and more important, to check if I realy
reached the my goal. We do not have an easy acces to a FACS.
So can anybody give me some more detailed information with reagard to my
question (reviews, books?) and does anybody have some experience in
synchronizing CCL91.1 (3T3) cells?

Peter Groenen
MOLONC, CME
Leuven Belgium