ALERT: Full text of Sheep Cloning paper available on Nature's website

Naturemag naturemag at aol.com
Thu Feb 27 05:04:00 EST 1997

Dear Cell Biology Newsgroup Reader

This is an experimental post to gauge the usefulness and desirability of
alerts like this. It has been posted to this newsgroup only. Please
respond direct to my e-mail with your opinions. If I get no messages, I
will assume it is useless but inoffensive.

The paper ....

Viable offspring derived from fetal and adult mammalian cells

By I. Wilmut, A. E. Schnieke, J. McWhir, A. J. Kind & K. H. S. Campbell

Published in Nature, Volume 385, 810 - 813, February 27, 1997

... the Sheep Cloning story which has received much coverage in the
world's media this week, is now available, in full, free of charge, on
Nature's website:

http://www.nature.com/

Also available are other pieces from the same issue on the same subject
including a News and Views and a leader article.

If this is of interest, please visit and take a look.