searching a postdoctoral position

langon Tania langon at lyon151.inserm.fr
Wed Jan 15 09:35:40 EST 1997

I'm a french PhD student looking for a postdoctoral position in Europe.
I'm particularly interested in Developmental Biology. You will find
enclosed my CV and you can send me a mail if you want to answer or for
further informations.
LANGON Tania,

PhD degree of Université Claude Bernard, Lyon I, France.
 “ Différenciation, Génétique et Immunologie ” (Cellular and Molecular
Biology)
expected graduation : October 1997

PERSONAL DETAILS :
born April 21st 1968 in Tarbes, France, single, french citizen.
private address : 24C rue des alouettes 69008 Lyon, France.

profressional address:
INSERM U271   151, Cours Albert Thomas, 69424 Lyon Cedex 03, France
phone : (33) 4 72 68 19 76    fax : (33) 4 72 68 79 71
e.mail : langon at lyon151.inserm.fr

TECHNICAL SKILLS

Cellular Biology :
Cell line culture (HuH7, COS7, HepG2, HepG2.2.15, HT1080, HBL100, A375,
RuGli), Stable or transient, calcium phospate or PEI (ExGen, Euromedex)
mediated transfection, Cloning, assay for Luciferase activity, Cellular
Adhesion Test.

Molecular Biology :
RT-PCR, PCR, Cloning in eukaryotic expression vector, Sanger method of
DNA Sequencing, Gradient sequencing gels, Site-directed mutagenesis by
PCR, Transformation of bacteria by heat shock or by electroporation,
Extraction and purification of plasmid DNA, RNA extraction from serum
and eukaryotic cells, Preparation of radiolabeled DNA, Northern
Blotting, Southern Blotting

Proteins Analysis :
SDS-PAGE, Western Blotting, Immunofluorescence staining, Solid Phase
Radio-Immuno Assay, Immunoprecipitation.

EDUCATION

1993	PhD degree of Université Claude Bernard Lyon I, France
	Différenciation, Génétique et immunologie
1992-1993	Predoctoral Diploma of Université Claude Bernard Lyon I,
France :
	Différenciation, Génétique et Immunologie (DEA de DGI) with distinction
1991-1992	Master of science of Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse,
France.
	Experimental Cellular Biology and Physiology
	Functionnal Cytology
	Molecular and cellular basis of immune response
	Enzymology
	Physicochemistry of Macromolecules and their Associations
	Molecular aspect of mechanism of the genes.
	Genetic control of cellular cycle
1990-1991	Bachelor of Science of Université Paul Sabatier, Toulouse,
France.
	General Immunology
	Structural and Metabolic Biochemistry
	Molecular Biochemistry and Enzymology
	Biochemical Methodology
	General Microbiology
	Reactional mecanisms and chemical reactivity
1989-1990	Diploma in Biology 1st and 2nd year Université Paul Sabatier,
Toulouse, France.

TRAINING PERIODS :

from Oct. 93 :
Cloning, sequencing and characterisation of biological properties of
very pathogenic strains of Hepatitis Delta Virus.
in INSERM U271 Hepatitis Virus, Human Retrovirus and Associated
Pathologies.
Pr. C.TREPO director.Research Director: Dr. A. KAY

1992-1993 :
Role of cations in cellular adhesion to the extracellular matrix.
in Institut de Biologie et de Chimie des Protéines (IBCP), Lyon, Pr
A.COZZONE director Team Director : Pr. R.GARRONE Research Director : Dr
M. AUMAILLEY

July-August 1991:
The mucins as differenciation antigens in human epithelial tumor.
IMIM, Barcelona, Spain, Pr. F.X. REAL director.

TEACHING EXPERIENCE :
1996-1997
Teaching Assistant in Embryology, Histology and Cellular Biology to
first year medecine students. under direction of Dr. Piaton and Pr.
Pellet
	Faculté de Médecine Grange Blanche
	8, Avenue Rockefeller, 69373 Lyon Cedex 08, France.
	phone : (33) 4 78 77 45 45 (Dr.Piaton)

COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS

Transcription of Hepatitis D Virus (HDV) Ribozyme Mutants in HuH7 and
COS7 cells.
T. Langon, C. Pichoud, O. Hantz, F. Zoulim, C. Trépo and A. Kay
submitted to Virology

April 21-25 1996 :
IX triennal International Symposium on Viral Hepatitis and Liver
Disease.
•Does Hepatitis D Virus (HDV) Truly Replicate in COS7 cells?
T. Langon, C. Pichoud, O. Hantz, F. Zoulim, C. Trépo and A. Kay
•Hepatitis Delta Virus (HDV) sDAg and antigenomic ribozymes mutants.
T. Langon, C. Pichoud, O. Hantz, F. Zoulim, C. Trépo and A. Kay

June 28 1996 :
Journée des boursiers de l’Association pour la Recherche sur le Cancer.
Etude du rôle du Virus de l’Hépatite Delta dans la transformation
hépatocytaire.
T. Langon, C. Pichoud, O. Hantz, C. Trépo and A. Kay

January 11-14 1993 :
Colloque de la Société de Biologie Cellulaire de France. Lyon
Control of cellular behavior by the extracellular matrix: mecanisms and
signalling.
Gimond, C., Mercier, I., Langon, T. and Aumailley,M.

LANGUAGES :
French, Spanish, English

REFERENCES

Dr. Alan Kay
INSERM U271   151, Cours Albert Thomas, 69424 Lyon Cedex 03, France
phone : (33) 4 72 68 19 76    fax : (33) 4 72 68 79 71   e.mail :
kay at lyon151.inserm.fr
Pr. Christian Trépo
trepo at lyon151.inserm.fr
Pr. Robert Garrone
IBCP, CNRS UPR412    7, Passage du Vercors, 69367 Lyon Cedex 07, France
phone : (33) 4 72 72 26 00    fax : (33) 4 72 72 26 01   e.mail :
rg at ibcp.fr