Plants and cancer.

SARAH LOUISE RAWLINGS slr2 at coventry.ac.uk
Tue Jan 28 11:22:58 EST 1997

I'm a final year student about to  give a seminar in a few weeks of the
title "Why don't plants get Cancer"..This as I'm sure you'll agree is
quite a difficult subject.
I have been provided with an article from Nature, vol 380, pp520-523 the
title of which is "Control of root growth and development by cyclin
expression". The reason why I'm writing is that I would greatly
appreciate ANY information on this subject, as at the moment I am at a
bit of a loss!!

Thanks in advance,
SARAH

Sarah Louise Rawlings
Bsc(hons) Biochemistry (Coventry University)
SLR2 at coventry.ac uk