2-photon confocal

Sergey A. Kovalenko skovalenko at CFMBM1.REPAT.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Thu Jul 24 02:17:54 EST 1997

Dear reader,
I am writing  to ask your advice.
Seems to me that I 've got the money to buy 2-photon confocal microscope =
for mostly physiological applications, like cellular biomembrine =
potential measurement, delta pH of cell, Ca2+ and Mg2+  flux, and other =
physiological, bioenergetical, structural and biochemical parameters. I =
am exited by abilities of 2-photon laser scanning confocal microscopy, =
however we need more information on positive and especially negative =
aspects of 2-photon system for investigation of living and fixed cell, =
what the equipment is better and from what company. I need an opinion of =
the persons who really working with equipment, but not from a person =
from some company who sallying it. Probably you can give me the e-mail =
address or phone number of such person. I am truly grateful for any =
assistance that anyone is able to supply.

Sincerely=20

Senior Research Scientist
Dr. Sergey A. Kovalenko

Sergey A. Kovalenko, Ph.D.
Centre for Molecular Biology and Medicine, Austin & Repatriation Medical =
Centre,
Banksia Str. Locked Bag 1, West Heidelberg, 3081 VIC, Australia
Phone: 61-3-94962776 or 61-3-94964110
Fax: 61-3-94964112
E-mail: SKovalenko at cfmbm1.repat.unimelb.edu.au