Seeking post-doc in immunology

Dr. Martin Nemec marann at bconnex.net
Wed Jun 4 19:46:01 EST 1997

I am looking for my first post-doctoral post.  I received my Ph.D. in
immunology from the University of Glasgow, Scotland in the summer of 1996.
I am interested in all areas of immunology, especially the mechanisms
involved in intracellular signaling.  I have used a variety of methods for
studies at the cell, as well as molecular level.  Also, I was involved in
development, characterization and application of monoclonal antibodies.  I
have extensive experience in computing, including hardware and software
setup and programming.

For my academic and employment history please see my resume at:
http://www.bconnex.net/~marann/mcv.html.

Sincerely, Martin Nemec.