Little respect for people who stereotype doctors

ORAC dgorski at x-site.net
Thu Jun 19 10:06:48 EST 1997

In article <01bc7c32$873c0d40$0ac8c8c0 at jones>, "Patrick R. Jones"
<jonespr at fia.net> wrote:

>Yea, Who are you to say that you shouldn't be cheated and harassed when you
>are scared and in great need.  Nurse, my nine iron please.

Based on your comment above, I guess you qualify as someone who
"stereotypes doctors," now don't you?

--
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN SURGICALLY ALTERED TO HINDER SPAM TO ME.
TO GET AT MY REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, DELETE THE HYPHEN!

ORAC                        |"A statement of fact cannot be
a.k.a.                      | insolent."   ORAC
David H. Gorski, M.D., Ph.D.|
Department of Surgery       |
University of Chicago       |