Cell adhesion to glass

Ian McFarlane I.McFarlane at icrf.icnet.uk
Tue Jun 24 13:53:36 EST 1997

Robert,

Your cell lines presumably came from different patients? In any case
different clones can have different expressions of cell adhesion
molecules, try looking at their expression of integrins and selectins. I
would guess that this is a more likely explanation. That said lots of
different factors can affect adhesion, state of differentiation,
glycosylation, response to growth factors, etc., etc.

Hope this helps Ian Mc